Effective Date: [Insert Date]
Last Updated: [Insert Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies typically contain a unique identifier, which is a string of letters and numbers.
- To provide functionality on our website
- To track and analyze usage of our website
- To understand your preferences and personalize your experience
- To provide targeted advertising
- To improve the performance and security of our website
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website.
Types of cookies we use
There are different types of cookies that we may use on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, which include filling out forms or interacting with the website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the pages visited and any error messages encountered. They help us improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as your language preference or the region you are in. They provide enhanced and personalized features.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising to you based on your interests and preferences. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Third-party cookies may also be used on our website by our advertising partners. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to serve you targeted advertising.